THAY Medical specialise in conducting usability and human factors testing on all types of medical devices – including in vitro diagnostic devices and drug delivery devices. We most frequently perform the following types of evaluations:
- Design concepts Human Factors Testing – comparing two ore more design concepts against each other.
- Comparison Device Human Factors Testing – comparing two or more existing devices against each other.
- Formative Human Factors Testing – Verifying design and use safety.
- Summative Human Factors Testing – Validating design and use safety.
- Post-market Human Factors Testing – evaluating design changes.
- Clinical Feedback Human Factors Testing – ensuring medical devices are being used as intended.
THAY Medical have the expertise to fully perform human factors testing to ensure the optimum outcomes are achieved. We are good at what we do!